Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have a showroom?
- Yes, by appointment; our showroom is located at: 2951 Thomas Place #100, West Sacramento, CA 95691
Please call 800-366-6636 to schedule an appointment.
Do you sell direct to the public?
- We are a wholesale furniture distributor but would be happy to provide retailer information in your area.
Click below to email us, please include your location (city and state).
I am an office furniture retailer; how do I open an account?
- Please tell us a little about your business and include your location (city and state) and one of our sales reps will reach out to you.
Click below to email us.
What is your warranty?
- Click the below link for warranty information.
How do I get a freight quote?
- Click below for our freight quote form. Once your completed form is received, please allow one business day response.
How do I check stock?
- You can check stock online by logging in to your account and searching for your items. Inventory is updated multiple times per hour.
How do I use your dealer website?
Do you offer space planning?
- Yes, email your sales rep for complete details and space planning needs.
How long does it take to complete a drawing?
- The turnaround time for completing a drawing will depend on the complexity of your project.
Placing Your Order
How do I place an order?
- Once you log in to your account you can create a shopping cart and submit your purchase order.
Or you can email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Orders must include: your purchase order number, product model number, finish, quantity, and complete shipping address.
- Orders are processed by the model number. In the event of a discrepancy between model number and description listed on your PO the model number will be entered. Purchaser assumes responsibility to supply the correct model number when placing an order. After your order is entered, please allow one business day to receive an acknowledgement.
Where is my order acknowledgement?
- Order acknowledgements will be emailed to the contact address on your account or listed on your purchase order.
My order was rejected, what do I do?
- Your order may be missing the complete model number, color, or important shipping information. Order entry will provide details in their email to you. Please revise and resubmit your order to email@example.com promptly to ensure your order is processed.
How do I change my order?
- Orders are processed and shipped quickly; we will do our best to change your order. Email your requested changes to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we are able to make your requested change, we will send a new acknowledgement.
Receiving Your Order
When will my order arrive?
- Deliveries are offered most days of the week as capacity allows.
Does the carrier unload the product off the truck?
- Standard shipping service includes business to business, dock to 48" high dock delivery. The receiver assumes responsibility to unload the truck within 15 minutes of the carrier arriving.
What do I do when my order arrives?
My order arrived by an LTL freight carrier, how do I receive it?
Picking up your Will Call Order
When can I pick up my order?
After You Receive Your Order
I need to file a warranty claim, who do I contact?
- To process warranty or service claims please contact Pacific Coast Furniture Group Customer Support and provide the following:
- Original purchase order number and date of purchase
- Model number of item and detailed description of the problem and/or part needed.
- Photos of the complete product, packaging material, defect, or demonstration of the problem. Additional photos as required.
Claims may be denied if carton or packing material has been discarded. Click the below link for complete warranty information.
What if I am missing an item from my order?
- When receiving your delivery, check your items against the bill of lading or packing slip to make sure all items are accounted for. If a product is missing from the order check your acknowledgement to see if the missing item is on backorder. If the item is not on backorder, contact customer support and provide the following:
- PO number or sales order number
- Item number and quantity missing
Please email: email@example.com.
What if I am missing parts or hardware?
- Please contact customer support and provide the following:
- PO number or sales order number
- Circle the part that is missing on the assembly instructions found in the box
- A brief explanation of what is missing
Many times hardware and parts can be found taped inside of drawers or under packing material. Some boxes ship with false bottoms. Please be sure to check all boxes thoroughly before you throw away any packing materials.
How do I get a copy of my invoice?
- You can view invoices and order acknowledgments any time by logging in to your account online. You may also email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be sure to provide your PO number or sales order number.
How do I return products?
- Please contact email@example.com for return instructions.
Other Useful Information
How many shelves come with storage cabinets?
- PL113: one shelf
- PL150: four shelves
- PL151: four shelves
- PL152: two shelves
- PL204: one shelf
- PL207: two shelves
What is the size of the conference table grommet hole?
- 9⅛" x 4½"
How many grommet holes are in each conference table?
- Confernece tables are shipped with pre-drilled grommet holes and decorative grommet covers.
Accessory power modules are also available.
-6 ft: 1 grommet
-8 ft: 1 grommet
-10 ft: 2 grommets
-12 ft: 2 grommets
-14 ft: 3 grommets
-16 ft: 3 grommets
-18 ft: 4 grommets
-20 ft: 4 grommets
-22 ft: 5 grommets